Thursday, October 27, 2011

New Scooter for Me

Copy from : http://wheels2nut.blogspot.com/2011/05/new-scooter-for-me.html

I love bikes, may it big or small. Been riding for the last 30+ years never been without a bike, the biggest I had is an 1100 the smallest was a 70 cub, the Honda C70. They say it the No. 1 bike according to Discovery Channel for what ever reason I don't know.


I commute daily on bike, previously when I need to travel daily 200+ kilometre I use the Beemer, now the distance has significantly reduce due to my new work place for the last 4 years, I use Scooter.
My old Scooter the Sym Joyride need replacing, decide to get its bigger brother Sym Joymax VTS 200. This Scooter is ideal for commuting its a joy to ride and light on the wallet too.


I can't stand the daily traffic jam, and I feel its a waste to have only one person in a car that can carry 5 for daily commute. Driving to work is a chore and most of the time I would end up worried about schedule.
I ride even when its rain cats and dogs, the only time I would stop and wait is when there is severe lightning storm, fearing on getting a strike is the reason.
I ride Scooter for the last 20 years and anyone that never tried a Scooter, I surely would recommend to try one. Its the most enjoyable ride one can have.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for your post. This is excellent information. It is amazing and wonderful to visit your site.
    scooter online

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the wonderful article. It clears a lot of things. this is probably the BEST Motorcycle Blog of India. Kudos
    aprilia bike 125

    ReplyDelete